CompuServe works with clients to improve their operational efficiency through customized,
end-to-end technology services and solutions implementations
Systems integration, software implementation, infrastructure services, hardware
and licenses are all technology enabling benefits that CompuServe offers clients
with the aim of improving operational processes and ultimately, enhancing overall
CompuServe’s IT offerings include:
- Information Technology Services.
- Information Technology Solutions.
- Infrastructure Solutions.
Information Technology Services:
- CompuServe Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services.
- Information Security Services.
- Data Centre Facilities Design & Preparation Services.
- Data Centre IT Systems Design, Implementation and Support Services
- Oracle, UNIX and Microsoft Platforms Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Support
- Network /ELV Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Support Services.
- IT Strategy, Formulation and Implementation Services.
- IT Governance, Operations and Service Optimization Services.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) –Applications/Data Bases Implementation and
- ERP Implementation.
- Data Mining and CRM.
- software integration IT experts and service engineers.
- Technology solutions are tailored designed, tested and implemented to meet unique
- Solutions offerings are backed by on-site training, technical support and servicing
provided to clients for as long as required.
- CompuServe’s intellectual capital and property covers best practices and software
specialized in electronic archiving, workflow management, insurance systems, human
resources management, hospital management systems, e-government and others. Support
Information Technology Solutions
Traditional analogue CCTV systems can no longer cope with tease new requirements
and thanks to IP Surveillance technology, we at CompuServe are able to provide the
most robust security solutions available on the market today, Our commitment to
delivering these solutions is self-through a collections of world class vendors
and solutions providers we bring to the local market.
IP CCTV system
IP based cameras are the future. They work by turning images and audio into data
then transmitting this data over network or Internet connection. The ultimate benefit
of this over analogue CCTV systems is greater flexibility, better performance and
easier installation. Whilst IP CCTV has been available for around 10 years, it is
only in the last few years that the technology has matured, leading to the development
in Megapixel IP.
Access Control Systems
Access control systems are physical or electronic systems which are designed to
control who has access to a network. The simplest example of a physical access control
system is a door which can be locked, limiting people to one side of the door or
the other. Electronic versions typically control network security, limiting which
users are allowed to use resources on a computer system
IP PA systems
A public address system (PA system) is an electronic sound amplification and distribution
system with a microphone, amplifier and loudspeakers, used to allow a person to
address a large public, for example for announcement of movements at large and noisy
air and rail terminals.
IP telephony (Internet Protocol telephone) is a general term of the technologies
that user the internet protocol’s packet switched connections to exchange voice,
fax, and forms of information that have traditionally been carried over the dedicated
circuit-switched connections of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Using
the internet, calls travel as packets of data on shared lines, avoiding the tolls
of the PSTN. The challenge in IP telephony is to deliver the voice, fax, or video
packets in a dependable flow o the user.
CompuServe provides network solutions for SMB’s, large enterprise and carrier class
organizations. Our range of products cover your entire requirement for WAN, LAN,
Wireless, Switches and Ports. PoE. We continue to forge alliances and strategic
partnerships with quality vendors and will stop at nothing to ensure that our client’s
requirements are met.
CCTV Consultancy / Technical Support
Our experience and technical knowledge together with our partners allow us to design.
Implement and support networks and systems from the most basic to the most advanced.
Scalable solutions that let companies balance future growth with their current business
needs and budget. Providing clients advanced solutions for intelligent buildings
with a team of highly experienced professionals in a matter of pride for us. We
commit ourselves to meet customer expectations and requirements on time and budget
to provide them with the latest solutions available in the ever changing high-tech